Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Thursday Rant

I am drop death tired and now, I am like a death fish with no soul inside the body.

My eyes are open, but I hardly can see anything in front of me
My body is working, but my brain is hardly processing
My hand are typing, but I do not know what I am typing..

so pardon me, if you find any typo error that agitate your eyes.

I actually did not sleep the whole night. Went back home at around 3.00 in the morning after a karaoke session with hubby and friends, and jumped on the bed at around 3.30 in the morning.

While my body trying to get some rest, my brain just couldn't stop singing especially the "Kau Ilhamku" song. This morning was real hard for me to wake up and the very first thing came into my mind was "shit! I forgot to buy The Star newspaper for Tuesday"!



Hope my day will be a good one with less people to disturb me..

No comments: