Wednesday, November 12, 2008

When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West Sub Theme Song

Likey this song so much at the moment. This is the sub song from the drama that are now airing on Astro "When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West which sang by Charmaine Sheh and Joe Ma".

Don't feel like blogging these days. Don't know why, maybe because I am too lazy or maybe I do not have anything to blog about or maybe because I am lack of my auto focus phone. Bah! I just lazy to blog I guess. Every time I try to start on a new post, my mind just went into a blank view with nothing inside. A piece of plain paper.

I rather browse the internet looking for nothing rather than blogging. So this will going to be a short one as my mind starts to shut down.

Yay, time for my favourite drama, When Easterly Showers Fall On The Sunny West then!

No comments: