Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Online Courses To Kill Time

Since I will be resigning soon from my current company, I am thinking to get something to do in between the time as I will not be working anymore. Maybe I will find some online college courses and check out some courses that can waste some of my time and at the same time, improve my skills and knowledge. I am looking at some grooming courses or maybe online makeup courses but I don't think that Capella University have these two course but no worry, as I can still opted for education or psychology courses.

Hopefully this help to kill some of my time in between the time of me doing some small businesses. I still can not make up my mind what business to touch. Sigh, Chinese New Year is coming in less than 2 months and everything also needs money...


*the post is based on information provided by blogitive"

No comments: