Monday, January 19, 2009

Courses at Ashworth College

Intended to learn some course, so this morning, I try to google up some courses that I might be insterested in and found that a blog contained a college called the Ashworth College which offer lots of courses that I have interest in!

Anyway, I check out the Ashworth College blog which is an interactive website that offer information and everything I needed to choose the courses that I wanted to register with and found out that it is indeed very user friendly and easy to maneuver. I think everyone will be able to browse and use the website with free and easy feel. Well, as what I mention just now, I am looking at a few courses that I picked at Ashworth College and now I just waiting for hubby to come back and have a discussion with him about the courses.Hopefully by end of the day, I will be able to decide which course will best suit me and with time spend on learning new things, I am sure that I will not be bored after I become a full time SAHM.

No comments: