Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Designer Costiumer Jewelry

I still can remember when I was 18 years old, right after my SPM result, my mom forced me to get a job because I was hiding in the house doing nothing and does not even want to go out from the house. These went on for more than half a year until my mom become fed-up and she went and found a job for me in a shopping mall. I was assigned to the designer costume jewelry department as an assistant supervisor and from there,I get to know more about costume jewelry and fall in love with them. Well, that was so many years back but until today, I am still into costume jewelry especially those with exclusively designed jewelery like Holsted Jewelers. They provide the customer with the highest quality and fashionable designs to choose from which you will not be able to find it in any retail store.


You know what, I prefer to spend my money on those designer costume jewelry rather on the real one because my friend's did not even have the idea which one is real and which one is not after I try to show them my wedding band and compared it with the one from the designer costume jewelry!

No comments: