Saturday, April 25, 2009

33 Days To Go

This is really torturing..can't really wait for Little-D to come out as I really want him to be out now. My tummy is really BIG! and YES, it is really huge and the stretch mark are really ugly..its start to surround my whole tummy and its look like a snake trying to cover the whole tummy of mine.

Photobucket

Little-D is growing bigger and bigger everyday. Now he is at 2.4kg and as what doctor said, he will be hitting at least 3.1 or 3.2 on the day of delivery but I my best guess will be more than that as his weight seem to be higher than expected for now. Well, hopefully he will be on an average weight when the time come as I do not wish to go through c-section..

2 comments:

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

when i can see your pregny
pic?

babyfiona said...

hehehe, too ugly to put it here la..