Thursday, April 9, 2009

Allegro Medical

Now only I found a website where I can buy electrodes online! Bah! I try looking for it some times ago for my dad's friend who told me that he can't seem to buy it anywhere at his place so he asked my dad to help him to source for it online but back then, its was really hard to find a online website that offer such product in bulk.

Maybe I will try and ask him to check out AllegroMedical.com tomorrow to check if these are what he is looking for as Allegro Medical is one of the largest and most technologically advanced online retailers that offer life enhancing products in the United States. So I am sure that he will be able to find what he is looking for in this website.

He can also sign up for the free ecatalog which offer limited time specials and discounts to anyone. Well hopefully he will be able to get what he want from here or else I don't think he will be able to get it from elsewhere..

No comments: