Saturday, April 25, 2009

Epocrates Online

Oh my god, I never know what is Psoriasis mean before until I checked up the website by Epocrates which offer free online clinical solution. Normally I will not Google any keyword that I never come upon to but because I am checking up on some medication and some symptom, I stumbled upon this very useful information by Epocrates and I really thinks that this site is a very useful site which offer me lots of information on medicine, symptoms, disease and everything that I need to know regard to health.

I will definitely go back to visit Epocrates online free drug and disease resource because from there I can even get to know what drugs and medication is best to use with the treatment! All came in one website! So convenient! This free service come with the evidence-based content including with the listing of new disease database, integrated drug reference guide as well as the question and answer section to help user to know more about disease and the treatment!


“This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.”

No comments: