Sunday, June 28, 2009

Uber Busy

I stop thinking to study some online college courses after I delivered Little-D because I am sure that I will not have the time to even to go to toilet and yes, it is true enough! At first I thought I will have time to do whatever I want after delivery but too bad, it is just my imagination. I am now super uber busy and even the time to do some bowel movement is also limited!

Before that, I was checking with Capella University’s as they introduce their latest ‘Inside Online Education’ podcast features a discussion of state-approved reading and literacy program which is an Online university’s podcasts focus on experience of earning an online degree. Why I check out Capella University and not other online University? Well, because it is famous as an accredited, fully online university and the leading online graduate school for working adults. Capella currently offers 109 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 15 certificate programs which is really huge selection to choose from.


Anyway, too bad I have to stop thinking and I think I have to concentrate on dealing with Little-D first before anything!


“This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”


No comments: