Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Family Vacation.

Maybe by next year, me, hubby and our little-D can go for a family vacation since he will be 6 month by then and by next year Chinese New Year, he will be around 8 months old!

My dream family vacation will on the White-Sand Beaches of Riviera Maya! I missed beaches very much and I know that I will not be able to go near beaches until Little-D is old enough to walk and I do not need to carrying him around.Karisma Hotel is one of the hotel and I wish to stay at and enjoy their hospitality as they offers luxurious accommodation. Heard that their beach beds came with retractable curtains for impromptu moments of ocean-view intimacy, beachside bar swings, dedicated Beach Butlers and design-conscious details all bespeak a private haven of privilege. LOL! But I don't think we will be needing that as Little-D will be around as well unless he is asleep.

Well, guess I have to wait for another 5 more months! and then I will be saying HELLO to the lovely white-sand beaches of Riviera Maya

No comments: