Friday, August 7, 2009

Early In the Morning

Its Friday already! Oh my! How fast the time flies!

Anyway, today is really a nice day to sleep in but too bad that I need to wake up to go to work. Luckily I am 5 minutes early as right after I step into the office, the rain started to pour like nobody business! Its was very heavy and can be said as raining like cats and dogs! LOL!

When I am happy here with the rain, I think a lot of school children are not because the very last time when the rain was this heavy, there was a flood and causes all the classroom furniture wet with the rain water and some was even damaged because of the water sip into the internal of the wood.

Hmm..I wonder what Little-D is doing right now..he might be enjoying the raining weather as he does not like the sun..

No comments: