Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back From Penang

Was away during the weekend as we went back to Penang for the 9th month festival prayer. Was really busy as, as usual I will need to attend to Little-D. His super fussiness is not helping either. He started knows how to seek attention and will cry to inform you that he is either hungry, sleepy or he wanted something in few different tone in which I still can not differentiate..

But I am still consider luckily as I managed to get myself out from the house and went for window shopping for 1 or 2 hours and guess what? I saw a few rare gold coins which an uncle was sitting at the side way trying to sell them. I really wonder how come he can actually got those rare coins as those are consider really rare because I did a search in the internet and found out that the market for those coins are really huge! I mean real huge! Too bad I did not buy it or else, I will have a few thousand extra for myself when I sell it off with the help from Monaco Rare Coin which is part of the Monex family of companies, a trusted leader in precious metals investments for nearly 40 years. You may not know but they are the rare coin expert whereby they can show you opportunities available in the rare coin marketplace today..

Well, maybe not my luck! If next time when I go back to Penang, I will sure go there and search for the uncle again! LOL!

No comments: