Saturday, December 5, 2009

Panda Eyes..

I noticed that I got dark circles under eye after I delivery. Last time I do not have such problem even though I sleep at wee hours. Even when I am at the last stage before delivery, I still hit the sack at around 2 to 3 in the morning and then wake up at 7.30 or 8 to rush to work. No such problem but now..sigh... guess is because of the mixed time of sleeping and waking up..

After the 3 months, I normally sleep at around 12 to 1 in the mid night because I need to wait to feed little-D his last feed before I hit the sack or else, I will need to wake up in the middle of the night or wee hours. If not mistaken, I recalled, I tried that before, I wake up around 1 or 2 in the morning, feed, went back to sleep, and then wake up again at 5 or 6 in the morning and then get back to sleep until 8 to wake up again to rush to work. All these weird sleeping timing and waking up really give me a toll on my health and i guess the dark circles was due to this problem..

These few days, i started to go to sleep at around 8 or 9 pm with Little-D and then wake up around mid night if Little-D wake up for feed or the next morning if he did not wake up, at least I will have more sleep and not feeling too tired..hope this will work fine for me..or else..got to find another solution..

No comments: