Saturday, February 20, 2010

No Money..

If you have money now, then its time to buy gold bullion or else, you will going to regret it. As the Gold exchange-traded funds (ETFs) will soon be hitting the Thailand stock market thanks to the recent approval by The Capital Market Supervisory Board. No joke as the board agreed last month to permit two different types of gold ETFs into the market which is the ETF feeder fund investing in an overseas gold fund and an ETF directly investing in gold bullion in the local market which of course that there will be rules and regulations for both.


Too bad that I am so broke now, or else I will sure take out some of my saving and go and buy the gold bullion to keep and when the gold prices hike up, I will sell it off but too bad, really too bad. Guess it is not my lucky times of the year.

No comments: