Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Headache!

So headache right now trying to distribute the stock that just arrived! Ordered a number of the stock but the supplier is unable to provide me with the quantity..sigh!Don't know what the point of paying the full amount when I can not get the full order from her. If I know, I should pay her the 50% deposit only..now I am thinking what should I do with the rest of the order..to give her or not to give her..need to find the supplier as soon as possible!!!


Another problem also a headache, some car insurance companies called me a few times and ask for this and that. Asking if I am interested with their plan or not, interested to get a new car insurance or not..haih, no money what for I want a car insurance and I dont have money to buy new car la..

No comments: