Sunday, April 11, 2010

Buy gold!

How How How? Should I or should I not buy gold coins for investment? Since the price is not so high right now, i think I should buy a few and keep and then when the price rise the time, I can sell it off!! Like what people been saying historically, gold has a proved to be a successful method of preserving value when national currency fails. So it is confirm that my money is safe in gold as it will be backed by something physical and solid not just paper. Much more better than I keep those papers...if anything happen, the paper will become paper..nothing more..only paper..

I think it's better for me to invest in the gold coin now as i heard that gold is expected to rebound and continue the rallying as it has been over the last year. What do you think?

No comments: