Thursday, September 2, 2010

Late To Work

I am late to work! so late! Really can not wake up..when i wake up, it is already 9.50 am!! What worst is that when I reach office down stair, my boss came down to pay his parking ticket . Aiks!!
What I can do is only just gave him a very innocent look . Can't really do much..

The culprit of waking up late? I reach home at around 2 in the morning straight from work yesterday and then have to work my ass packing up all the pre-order that arrived yesterday until 3.30 in the morning. I don't even have the time to go back home to fix my address sign that drop down during the weekend when we are away outstation. When we reach home, the address plaques already hanging half way. Maybe it is due to the big wind during the weekend when we are not around. Have to fix it fast as I scared the postman will miss out my house and return my parcel to the supplier. Then I will have more problem and works to do!



No comments: