Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cheap Ticket?

Does anyone know where to find cheap Bon Jovi Tickets ? Or maybe Joel Osteen Tickets? I always like to go for concert but normally ended up with dissapointment as the tickets are very expensive! Those left will cost me about 500 buck per seat! I rather stay home and sleep! If you are able to get me Allstate Arena tickets , Chicago Theatre Tickets , or even New Orleans Saints Tickets with cheaper price, please let me know as I am longing for another concert! Its been so long since the last time I went or a concert. And by the way, If its possible, please ..I want those that I can buy online where I can buy with ease! I prefer not to go and que for long hours just to get those tickets..I am getting old.Long hours of standing will break my backbones!

No comments: