Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What A Waste!

Wasted my money! I just bought a pack of rechargeable aaa batteries, thought that I can use it for the temperature measurement kit that I bought last time for Little-D when he had fever, but ended up its a waste as the kit was faulty! Used less than 1 year and its was faulty! My God! You know how much I bought that kit? Its cost me RM 169.00! Couldn't find a cheaper one because I bought it during emergency, as all the shop and pharmacy was closed as during the time, it was already 10.00 pm! So the only pharmacy that was available, was the one that sold me the kit and they only have this kind of temperature measurement kit..duh!!

No comments: