Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Trip to A Greenhouse

I can't believe that it has been 3 years since I last went on a holiday! I am desperate for another one! I am feeling so tired and I get agitated very easily; I'm working a full time job as well as working part-time at home, and at the same time, I have to take care of two brats at home! If they were normal like other kids I know of, I guess it would be pretty easy for me, BUT NO! They are not normal and they can't sit still for even 5 minutes! I remember the last time we went away, it was to this resort where we visited a greenhouse that was full of beautiful plants and flowers. The scenery was great, the air was fresh, and the pace was very relaxed! We went there , just the two of us alone for a 2 day, 3 night stay, and when we got back from our little getaway, we were full of energy! That's what I call a good vacation! However, now the words - "Holiday" and "Vacation" don't seem to exist in my dictionary anymore. Whenever we go, the kids are in tow, so there is no rest time for us at all! I should go online and visit the site where that resort was located, but to get what we got last time is probably impossible. Another 2 years for me, and then maybe I can send the kids to stay with some friends or family members to take care of them so we can have some "together" time for a little break, or else I just may go crazy! I so miss the greenhouse that I visited last time! I wish I could be there again and feel rested, refreshed and rejuvenated for my health and mental state! For the time being, I can only go through the pictures that we took when we were there. God, please treat me good ... let the time go fast so I can have another vacation! Please!

No comments: