Sunday, April 15, 2007

PSP




i am thinking of buying one..still considering but the pricing ..sigh..very expensive ler. I can actually buy a PS2 with that price with upgraded version of the software somemore.




But then again if i am lucky enough i can win it from here. Just register with them and there i go for the lucky draw. Somemore can choose either the black, white or the pink one as well.

I am so so in love with the pink colour one. I am very envy with
xiaxue who got a free one with just asking around. Totally free of charge. Well that the good thing of being famous. And yes, she blogged on how she get it free as well. Just by asking. How i hope i am as lucky as she is..until then, i can keep on dreaming or just work my ass off to buy myself one..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want free wan oso! Wakakaka

Anonymous said...

hoping to get 1 also :( but after getting it will I have time to play is also another question :( that's y till now i not yet get myself a PS2...haiz~~

Anonymous said...

pink color?? dont like black PSP?
yeah maybe girls like PSP with a feminine touch... huhu...
anyway hope you win the PSP...

babyfiona said...

Ace1 - u so dap sui No need free lar, go buy one lar

Yipguseng - you so busy meh until ps also No time to play (0_0)".

Xyiry - yeah..that is why the pink always be girl's colour and not any other colour :P. Thanks for dropping by!

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

pink PSP....
i wan oso....
i like pink oso....
even my gameboy SP is pink

Anonymous said...

well, once i back from work, i will still only be face my pc to doing my other work :D