Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hong Kong Version Of Desperate Housewives

I am currently "getting" this drama from TVB called the Housewife Reinforcement ,師奶兵團, and its actually a remake of Desperate Housewives in Hong Kong version! Its quite funny because the producer actually said this in his statement.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"In the original American version, the housewives are all very beautiful. But since we are making a Hong Kong version, we will play down on the housewives' looks, making it more identifiable with real Hong Kong housewives."

I have not yet start watching it because I am still with the Change of Destiny which I just finished 'getting' it last week and YES, I am a bit slow to catch up comparing with others, so i cant say much about it. But then again, this drama shall be quite funny because the original version is quite hilarious.

Anyway, for those who want to get free rental, drop me a msg starting next 3 days, I shall be able to "get" the few front episodes by then.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fu-yoh! so fast got respond liao!

babyfiona said...

[ace1] - wah! you always the 1st few who commented. Next time i belanja u makan ;p. what respond ar??

Anonymous said...

hey where do you find the torrents cantonese serials?

Huei said...

ohhh cool!

i wana watchhH!!!!

babyfiona said...

[anonymous] - er..if u wanna ask, ask private ler..somemore u dint put ur name, ng tong i terang terang put here meh? later the site kena closed down, i mah dont have place to "get" ler.. -___-"

Anonymous said...

wahahhaha...
of cos cannot put terang terang...
if not i blame u also baby...
nyek nyek...
i busy lately so didn't update with new tvb.. still catching up on some old tvb series. just finish with "A Recipe For The Heart"

Rabbit said...

eh eh? I find top bottom middle left right still dont see ur email addy around eh? Cos i wanna curi curi mintak the torrents link ler. =P

dynamichui said...

wah!!! cool la.
I am still very slow hehehe.
I have to finish up watching my dvd first before i can wacth others.
still watching "War & Destiny"