Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thursday Shitty Day

I hate it when my boss don't want to hear my advise and when got something wrong or bad happen, he will come to me and asked me "HOW"?

Been advising him for such a long time, and none of my long list advise he wanted to listen and now what I get is a "HOW". Hate it!

And what I answered him is just a simple "WHAT HOW"?

Whoever that created the problem, ask the fellow to kau tim (fixed) it lar!


Don't pass the shit to me! I am not a rubbish collector nor a toilet bowl!


KNNCCB!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAhaha cool cool it Fiona... relax..breathe in.... breathe out.. then let some air out from ur 'sifat'. MAUAHAHAAHAH!!!

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

put your boss miah face in that pictogame in kick me wan...

then kick it far far.......

but do at home la
if you do that in office....
sure he turn to super saiyan .....

janice said...

hm.. next time he ask HOW.. u tell him.. how i know how ?? u are the boss mah ... chiew !~!!

Huei said...

haih..bosses likes to pass shit to us wan! >.< heheh

babyfiona said...

[pisang] i hope lar, but if he got read my blog then how LOL! i put my blog address in my msn woh, he's inside my msn list

[janicepa] yalor, i darn hope i can actually tell him, 'YOU R DE BOSS MAH"

[huei] agreed, because they normally would have constipation, so when can shit the time, sure shit on us one

Anonymous said...

The working world... Hmm, I think I'll get more of this the next time but not now... Lolz

If your boss knows about this blog, will you get sacked (just asking, no offense)? Some bloggers got famous because they are sacked since they owned a blog.

Anonymous said...

Just don't understand why boss always like that, better we become boss!!!

babyfiona said...

[yeepiao] no lar, my boss wont ask me to go..

babyfiona said...

[nesh] u SO DAMN WAI ler!

Anonymous said...

I used to curse KNBCCB!!!
Why most bosses suck!

babyfiona said...

[monkeywong] good idea! so when u decide to become own boss jek? i work for u hehehe

[jam] because Life Is Like That! ;p

Jared said...

we're on the same boat...