Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Holiday In Orlando

For this coming Christmas I wanted to go for Vacation homes in Orlando! With their 52 theme parks and a short 40 minutes drive to the beaches, it would be the most ideal place for me and hubby to get our rest from the whole year of non-stop working.

I want to visit the Disney World and take pictures with my favourite characters Mickey Mouse and Chip and Dale! I want to play golf in Florida and visit the second largest convention center the world! I want everything and anything that I can find in Orlando!

I had checked out Orlando few years back and noticed that Orlando is ever changing! So this time I must go pay a visit before them going to change again for more rides and new attractions. Well of course its would be a great destination for me and my hubby!

No comments: