Thursday, September 20, 2007

To Buy Or Not To Buy?

I saw these cute clothing and had the urge to buy it for myself. Its seem so cute with the two long ear at the back of the clothing. I know its a bit too childish for me..but its really cute..and adorable. They called it as the bunny clothing!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
See the cute ear on the top of the head.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Its even cuter when its stay at the back!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The brown colour look nice, right?

As per now..the cost to own this is only RM 65 direct from Taiwan.. to buy or not to buy.. but where can I wear this clothing to?? Halloween???!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow.. this cloth cute leh.. hehe...

Huei said...

so cute!! but true hor..no place to wear to..but it's so cute!!! i wan oso!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Buy lar... wear to work! Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

hehe its adorable. get one and snap a photo. share share... looks comfy

babyfiona said...

[jimmychin]cute, you buy one for your gf to wear and see??

[huei] You go buy and take photo lar..i think I too old for that ler..

[neo] -_____-" wear to work..later my boss said i crazy.. and give me the "LOOK"

[abnerd] Me too old ler..later I became OLD BUNNY -____-"

Jason Leingod said...

buy! buy! so cute... all girls should buy one... XD

Anonymous said...

Buy it if you really love it. Sometimes we can buy something to pamper ourselves once in a while. Should be oK..