Monday, October 15, 2007

1st Anniversary Flower

Our 1st anniversary was 1 week ago and we did not actually get to celebrate it due to too much of workload. So sad that on that particular day, I still need to go back to office and work despite that day was a Saturday and normally we do not work on Saturday unless HAVE TO.

But he was so sweet and get me a bouquet of flower despite that he know that I will definitely scold him for wasting money to buy real flower..which die after 3 or 4 days.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Thank you my Dear! For the flower and for your love! *for all other, please go and puke far far away*
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Note: alright..the bouquet still sitting at my living room but well..all died of course...gone the $$$$$..


5 comments:

Josephine said...

how sweet.... I wish my husband buy me flowers sometimes... hahaha

curryegg said...

Uuhhh... so sweet...
Well, if you want to have it for a longer time, you can turn it upside down and hang it somewhere. When it dries, it will remain that shape..

Or you can make purfume using it when it's dry. Don't you won't waste $$$ lo... ;)

J@n!ce said...

Awwww, so sweet & its really lovely. We gals are like that, although its a bit wasting of money but still happy to receive it right? :)

Janice Ng

Jacelyn Chew said...

so sweet....and loving.....me jealous le.... :p

Colleen said...

Happy Anniversary darling...

"white hair till old"... :-)