Tuesday, October 30, 2007

FUGLY Template

Am trying to change the layout of my blog and ended up look like this... bear with me please. I am trying to experiencing some new template and well, this noobie could'nt seem to make the things right.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The colors mix seem so weird, the layout was out of order and the wrapper..sigh..really no eye see. The more i read and change the html, the more headache I got and sigh...this is the lousy outcome.... since I had already jumped into the sea and wet myself, I think I need to fix the thing right.. well at least not this ugly. This mean, I will need to burn mid night oil..and fix it soonest possible...BAH!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

REGRET to the maximum!!!

4 comments:

Jacelyn Chew said...

u always dare to try out new template, but i'm too busy with it. i dare not change coz it may take me weeks to gao tim it...no, no..better not.

Huei said...

aih..my template has been sitting in my computer for months edi..so lazy to edit it >.<

not bad..just that u put 2 sidebars together..it looks wider than your post area..abit weird

=D

Anonymous said...

I am quite OK with this template..

kailoon said...

still can read :P
hahahha....better change another one la... hehhe..