Friday, October 5, 2007

Home Sweet Home

I am finally back at home! Home Sweet Home! Last the I do not believe in Home sweet Home. I rather go out all days and wandering around in shopping malls or any other places except my home will good enough but..after a week of OT in the office, I am glad that I am sitting here at my dining table inside my house and have the time to blog.

My glad list of the day..

1. I am glad that I am sitting at the dining table in my house instead of office desk

2. I am glad that I am facing my laptop blogging instead of facing laptop and doing office work

3. I am glad that I am facing my hubby face only instead of some a88hole in the office

4. I am glad that today is a Saturday and tomorrow is a SUNDAY! WEEE!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

kailoon said...

I am glad that you are still in 1 piece~

babyfiona said...

[lukxiufung]I am also as glad as you are :P

Amanda said...

we all know the ebst thing to do on a lap top is blog! LOL!! :) I love your blog it's super cute!