Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Sickness from Princess Neshimaru

Been down with FF sickness since 3 Monday and don't think that it will subside so easily. I found it so hard to wake up in the morning even though I did not take any cough syrup. Today the alarm tried to wake me up 3 times and I am still snorting in my comfy bed.

Luckily that I can still pushed myself to opened up my eyes and come to the office on time for the meeting. If not..one word.. DIE!

I would have 10 peoples came from town area waiting for me in the office and I am dozing in my bed. kekekeke..dreaming..its only a dream. How I wish I can MC today and rest myself at home.

I had been running around my office and talking to people with my voice sound like Donald Duck, one of my favourite character. But hey! its only my favourite and not that I would like to become one... sigh..


7 comments:

Jason Leingod said...

wa, like that Disney know who to hire if Donald Duck retires, lol...

Colleen said...

Take good care of yourself...

Mr.Thief said...

lucky! wonder what'll happen if they call you when you're still sleeping while they're waiting. hahaha.

hope you recover soon!

Huei said...

take care!! drink more water!

janice said...

haiyo... dun stress urself lah ..

no good !!.. relazx lah .. babe!

curryegg said...

I am sorry to hear that but please keep yourself healthy k?
Take more rest...

:)

KeV's wAlKAbOuT said...

wow.. take care wor.. and wat's FF sickness? at first I tot u bia the the game final fantasy till u sick! LOL