Sunday, November 4, 2007

Peekaboo!

Its been quite a long time since the last time I update on Peekaboo. So bad me that I am too lazy to help her to bath and I am sure she is so relief that I am that lazy as she is a sheep in disguise. ( same like her mommy)

She hate water so much that when during the raining days, she rather stand at the side of the water mark line and stood there until I am back from work. For those who did not know her well, will think that she is very sweet, sit there and wait for her mommy to come back from work, but the truth is that she do not want to wet her paws.

DSC01514

She cute or not? No. This is not her latest photos, she is so dirty that I could not take photo of her..she wont allow me to take.

Well, anyone who is nice / good enough to come and bath this cute, fluffy peekaboo?

2 comments:

Horny Ang Moh said...

Wah! I am sure with no bath she must have a strong doggy smell by now! Yes she is a cute doggy! Have a nice day!

babyfiona said...

[horny ang moh] yeah, she smell like a real dog now kakaka. thanks for dropping by :D