Friday, December 14, 2007

Cousin Will Be Very Happy

My cousin will be very happy I guess if I tell her that her vacation to Hallandale Beach will never be the same last her previous visit there. Every year she will be going back there with her husband to renew her wedding vow. Its been 3 years since her wedding and she sometimes complained to me that she is a little bit bored during her stay there as nothing much changes since 3 years ago.

But, this year she will be happy as they will be introducing the new Beach Club Hallandale. Features a prime location, top of the line amenities and an ambiance built around style, Beach Club Hallandale visitors can choose from one-bedroom unit overlooking the intra-coastal to a two bedroom or three overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Wow, so romantic! I think she will be very happy today as I am going to inform her later in the afternoon meeting!

No comments: