Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Headache Again

Hate it when you have to share your hubby with another person. I been home alone for one and half day last weekend and 3 night after working hours including today and worst thing is I do not have anything to eat at home. All those thing I can cook, I already turned them into my dinner for the past 2 days and now I am left with nothing. Nothing at all.





I don't like the feeling of being alone at home for long period unless he provide me with some reasonable reasons that I think it is acceptable but then again, need to be every single day meh?? Argh!!

If this continue on, I will go seek the advise from the law and lock him up in the house!! argh! Blah! felt so Blah right now with headache which pumping my head non stop after my stupid colleague smoke nonstop the whole day! I don't understand why she can just smoke and smoke and smoke and not dying but passed all the smoke to me which causing me headache and other sickness. So inconsiderable! Argh!

Headache! Headache! So Blah!!! Argh! Not a good day for me!

No comments: