Saturday, December 15, 2007

To Believe Or Not Believe

Do you believe in Feng shui? Horoscope , Tarot card or any other way that can predict your well being, wealth , relationship or whatever that involves?

I am not sure what to believe. Frankly speaking, I don't believe that things that I never saw with my eyes before or experience with my true self.

I respect other people believe and thinking but if you were to tell me, that with horoscope, you can tell me what will happen to me the whole year ahead, no way i will trust you. Some people said, You do not have to believe 100%, just 50% will do good. But to believe someone by 50% means, you have the reluctant in believing in them. Its come back to square one.

But this world is really amazing. sometimes when you do not believe, its will tend to happen in front of you. So to believe or not believe?



1 comment:

Jason Leingod said...

Hmm... but I am one of them that believe 50% wor! XD