Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Work And Travel At The Same Time?

Ever dream to study nursing and become a nurse yourself? I was once dream to study nursing when I was small due to too much of expose on television but after I reach my teenage age, I choose to study marketing instead. Before that, I read a lot about being a nurse and the nursing history whereby I can still remember all the details in the book I bought many years ago. There is one article on which until now, I can remember after so many years and its was on travel nursing subject whereby nurses can go for travel assignments ranging from 4 weeks to 52 weeks throughout the United States. It's something like you can travel and work at the same time.

During the period of the assignments, the nurse will be provided with a furnished apartment in a safe neighborhood close to the hospital and well, you get free accommodation as well! It is actually a very good way to work and travel at the same time where you can travel and discover to new places, new environment and you can enjoy yourself instead of normal nurse job which you will be located at the same hospital after you graduate until you resign.

This job is most suitable for those who like to going around sight seeing and at the same time, have a stable job.

No comments: