Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Next Year Must Visit Walt Disney

It's the end of the year again and this year I failed to accomplish all my resolution for year 2007. My wish to visit Orlando and go to Walt Disney is still long way to go. The probability to go there is very low since I still have not saved enough money for the trip.

I am not sure when I will have enough money for holiday in Orlando and stay at those beautiful Villas in Orlando. Hopefully before the end of the next year, I can visit both places because if I managed to conceive, then I can just say goodbye to all the plans and stay back at home for the next 9 months. Since early this year, I been keep on going back to Thinkflorida.co.uk to check out the accommodation and packages that I can afford to pay but maybe its just not my day.

No comments: