Monday, February 11, 2008

Gold

The other day, my second sister was saying that she wanted to get some new accessory to wear to one of her friend wedding dinner and asked me to accompany her to shop around to look for the one she proffered. Thus we went to 1 Utama and made our visit from one shop to another just to check out their design.

There was one time when one of the sales personnel ask my sister to get the white gold instead of gold but I really do not like the idea as gold is still the most precious investment product. I told my sister about it and we continue to visit another shop until she found the one she really want in gold.

She said that she also understand the fact that buying gold has been recognized for centuries as one of the best ways to preserve one's wealth and purchasing power thus she skip the white gold instead.

No comments: