Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Kiap Kiap Fly Game

This Kiap Kiap A fly really driving me nuts! I kiap kiap so many times also cannot get more than 30 flies! Don't know why the software designer can design such a hard to play game! First time I kiap, I get 25 flies with 50500 score! Not bad!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


2nd game I killed 27 flies with 49770

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


so so only..

and the 3rd game I started to tu lan already and I keep on clicking the mouse non-stop which give me a result that I don't even want to show you. So shy ler. I get 4 flies only..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So I stop playing the Kiap Kiap A Fly completely. Anyway, this post is brought to you by Hong Leong Online payment services as the game came from their website lor.. and from Pinkster as well as I post this after I read about how she f*cking hate this Kiap Kiap A fly game.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Jason Leingod said...

lol, the fever also sampai sini liao...

babyfiona said...

ichitaka - kekeke, yalor, you also kena fever ke?