Friday, February 22, 2008

Missed My Phone Cable So Much

I got a confession to make. I really missed my phone cable! Finally I got a new one of the existing one gone missing more than a month ago which explained why I did not post any more of those interesting photos.

Spent RM 50 just for a cable but still alright I guess as I can now continue to post whatever pictures that I capture using my hand phone. I did capture a lot, but I got problem to transfer it to my old laptop. Very very old indeed, approaching 7 years. 7 years for a laptop, that is really old. I tell you. If I were to give you free, I think you will also throw it back to me.

Pssttt! I got new collection again to add up to my existing collection of soft toy :p

Come let me show you.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Cute fat MoshiMaru


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pikachu!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Andox? Not sure what is this call, but it is very cute!!!

No comments: