Saturday, February 23, 2008

How They Actually Going To Wear It?

I am curios on how those Middle East tourist came all the way to my country and buy lots of corsets and clothing that reveal almost every part of their body back home. How they actually going to wear it while all the time they will need to wear the black Burka to cover up their body part. The only part they can reveal is only their eyes. Correct me if I am wrong but I am still curios on this matter.

I personally seen them ( a group of middle east tourist) went to Sungai Wang mall and pick a few selection from a lingeries shop without need to try it on first to get the size. It's not cheap though, costing around 80 - 200 per piece and you imagine, a group of 5 to 6 lady ( I assume all are lady as they are covered by the Burka) just pick whatever piece they see and just pay without need to try on it. Just told the sales personnel that they wanted a specific size.

Now come back to my question. How they going to wear it? at home? A different one each night? then how about those sexy tops (normal top) they bought? Where are they going to wear it to? underneath the Burka?

No comments: