Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Useful Denver Magazine

Reading magazine are one of my favorite past time, from girl magazine to health magazine and men magazine, all will not be a problem to me. I do not have any preferences on the genre of the magazine. To me, magazine provide me with lots of information thus, different genre will provide me more with different knowledge and different information.

If I wanted to check out some travel spot, I will started to check out book focusing on the particular location so that I can understand more of their culture, background and happening of the place before I started to book any flight to go there. One of the magazine I read before is the Denver Magazine whereby it's a monthly magazine focusing on the city of Denver. The topic runs from local business to political and yet its provides me with great information that I needed. I even know where to get my favourite plate of snack when I am at Denver the other time!

No comments: