Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Web Hosting

It is not easy to find the best web hosting which can give you good service. For me, I been changing my web hosting for at least 3 times as I found that the previous web hosting provider are very slow in responding especially when there are something wrong with my sites. They actually used more than a week to response to my problem and thus resulting me having problem with my advertisers.

For me, a good web hosting provider will need to stand by 24 hours and response to our inquiries as soon as possible so that we will not have problem with our sites. Another factor would be their security system whereby our sites will be protection from those hacker or viruses that might kill the website or worst thing when our sites are infected and starts to send out or infect the computer of each and every visitors that came in.

No comments: