Monday, April 14, 2008

Address Plaques

I really pity on the postmen every time they came by to deliver the letter to one of my neighbour. Each and single time, they came by, they sure will come over my house or the one opposite my neighbour to ask if the address is correct since my neighbour never place any address plaques infront of their house. I think they should install one, for the good of the postman, for us and of course for themself as sometimes when we are not around, I am sure that the postman will have problem finding my neighbour house just because the lack of the address plaque. Of course, if they do not want to have the normal looking ones, they can always get those with design. I am sure they will likes it very much as I am looking at one now and am thinking should I or should not installing one for my own house.

No comments: