Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Medical Equipment

Whenever I heard the name Allegromedical, the first thing came to my mind would be medical equipment, as the company was founded in 1996, it is indeed a very famous brand name in that particular industry. As they are now serving more than 1 million customers, they of course is well known as the largest and most technologically advanced online retailers of life enhancing products in the States.

I am hoping that they will try to penetrate into my country as I saw a lot of products whereby it’s easy to find in their sites but was very hard to get it locally. They have full listing from maternity / baby supplies, outdoor gear, nutritional dietary supplements to exercise and fitness equipment in their menu. With such a long list, I am not surprised that they are doing well where they have over 55,000 products, under 50 categories and hundreds of sub categories which of course we would not be able to count with our fingers. Well, let see if my dream will come true soon enough as I could not wait for it to reach here!

No comments: