Friday, April 25, 2008

Drug Reference Tool For Medical Websites

I always like to surf those online medical websites and learn more about our health and different kind of diseases, what are the symptom, how to deal with it and also what to do to prevent from getting it. I find it very interesting and also help me to know more. Well, I can say that, its actually great for our general knowledge, don't you think so?

By the way, I know a site which provides free online drug reference tool for medical websites. I really think that it is a very great ideas as its seem like Physicians go mobile whereby all the patient can get drug information and references online. The patient can connect to the internet anywhere in the world provided they have the connection and then get help from his or her physician who can just use his mobile device to check between the drugs and then brief or write the prescription all without the need of meeting up! What a great technology right?

This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.”

No comments: