Saturday, April 26, 2008

Healthy Snack Bars

One of my colleague are on the process of slimming and at the moment she only taking certain foods such as raw or steam vegetables, boiled egg whites, steam or boiled lean meat and also healthy snack bars to help in supplying enough vitamin and nutrient to her body. She was also supplied with those high protein bars so that her body can build up muscle instead of fats. She is very luckily as the slimming company are using Promax brand of all natural energy bar that are so nice to eat comparing to other brands and guess what, each small bar has a whopping 5 grams of protein which normally you will need to eat at least 2 bars of other brand to reach this amount. So, you would not need to worry about the amount of weight you put into your body as you will only need a tiny small portion compare with normal bar.

By the way, I don't think anyone will ever can resist to have these tiny healthy snack bars as they they so many flavors to choose from such as Chocolate Mint, Lemon, Cookies 'n Cream, Honey Peanut and many more. It's does look like my normal looking chocolate bar!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi girl! I felt kind of weird when I saw the virus bugs (thing) a.k.a your comment link. I was like "Oh no!" but then, I scrolled my mouse onto the link then, it said "comment" I have never tried promax but I did try kellogs meal bars, theyre pretty yummy! But it still makes me hungry!!! I need to eat rice!


take care,
Kyutie

SamSeiko said...

Hi Fiona, I'm New here =)

Oh i agree with kyutie about the comment thingy....i thought i had virus....

I went to supermarket why never seen PROMAX geh?

babyfiona said...

kyutie - hehe sorry about the "comment" thingy but its seem cute . Thanks for hopping by.

elitevillain - haha, no you are not , Sorry bout that too :P. Her slimming centre supplied it to her one. Imported I guess :D

Anonymous said...

hehe, how did you know i am not >_< i am suppose to be stealth...