Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Birth Date

Just visited Naturally Nesh and saw this quiz that calculate what kind of person you are if you are born on a certain date. Being me, of course I would like to 8 as well and here is what my birth date said about me. The percentage is only 50% whereby yes, I am someone who got lots of suggestion, opinions but I am not outspoken, I am an introvert as I don't really like to talk to some stranger that I did not even know them for 1 second. Even if I have known someone for more than 10 years, after some times of not meeting up with them, I will feel awkward and will hide myself away from them. Unless they start to chat up with me first. :D

Your Birthdate: November 30




You have the type of personality that people either love or hate.

You're opinionated, dramatic, intense, and very outspoken.

And some people can't get enough of you - they're totally addicted.

Others, well, they wish you were a little more reserved.

Your strength: Your flair

Your weakness: If you think it, you say it

Your power color: Scarlet red

Your power symbol: Inverted triangle

Your power month: March

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to try this too.. Hehehe..