Friday, May 23, 2008

Hate The Partial Job I Am Doing.

I hate doing office administrative things. Even though its required a day or half to finish up a whole month job, but still I hate it very much especially when I need to submit claims to some particular companies on different projects. This claim thingy already used up one day of mine to check, compare, invoice and separate them accordingly!

Anyone from administrative side that having the same fate like me? Damn kau sai (dog shit) when the sales personnel forgot to submit their claims to me for me to claim back from the particular company! Argh! Everything also cannot do when this situation happen. Bah! Need to wait for them as well only I can submit the claim, if not, I will have a long listing explanation to do. Sigh! 2 months late!! I mean the claim..

No comments: