Thursday, May 8, 2008

Password Vault

I should start to learn more about password vault as nowadays people are keep on talking about it. Just today, I saw a few blogs mentioning about this password vault by Symark Software, a leading provider of UNIX and Linux security administration solutions.

I heard many good things about their software in handling users’ password and preventing them from being easily hacked by some unauthorized personnel. I should keep in mind so that if anything happen to my office network system which involves the security breach, I can refer to this software. Of course if I ask my boss to invest right away, he will not going to say yes to me as he is one of those people who will need to see the result first before he agree. So what I will do is keeping this information close to me just in case as I know I can count on to it anytime.

No comments: