Saturday, May 10, 2008

This Song Stuck In My Mind The Whole Day!

Awww...this whole day, my mind was occupied with this song! Only this song! Until now at 1.55 am, my mind will still automatically hum or sang the song out from my mouth without my own consent.. Want to know what song is that?

Let me give you some clue here..

The song was sang by a buffalo and a dog that can dance..

Its has the words "jungle", "sleep" and "lion" in it..

no ideas at all??

Ok, its goes like this.. but don't blame me if you can not stop singing or humming this song afterward ya! Here goes nothing..

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight
in the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight
weeeeeee,weeeeeeee, weeeeeeee, wangwang wang wang, du weeeeehh..

hahaha, listen to it here!

No comments: