Sunday, June 22, 2008

Become A C'elle Distributor

It's amazing! All these while, what we thought as the waste and dirt that we expel out from our body every month is now an important source to a whole new invention to the beauty and medicine industry. Thanks to C'elle, this is really very good news.

Want to know All About C'elle? Check out their website for more information and if you are interested to Become C'elle Distributor, you should act fast and run to their site.

I think those beauty saloon owner or those who operate a beauty clinic should apply and Become C'elle Distributor as it will be easier for them to talk and promote it to their existing clients. Anyway, I will get myself a pack for myself for a small amount at only $499.00 and get a free super-chic C'elle travel satchel. For me, I think it is the best to prevent it before something bad happen just like what the old saying "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"!


No comments: